Send us your thoughts.
We'd love to hear from you - comments, requests, suggestions - whatever you'd like to share!
- It was a wonderful, varied, fabulous, stirring performance. So grateful that I was there to experience it…The individual performances were virtuosic.
- That was hands down the BEST concert I have ever seen, and I have been to a LOT of chamber music concerts.
- Thanks Chimera for your beautiful playing today. Writing can be such a solitary act it's just awesome to finally share the work and hear it played by amazing musos whom I admire greatly!! (E. Jayakumar -composer).
- I love this group. I've travelled and gone to lots of concerts, all over the world, and this group is world class.
- Exhilarating concert!
- I've just heard the Chimera Ensemble for the first time playing at the Church of the Resurrection, Swanbourne - it was amazing!
- ...lovely concert yesterday at Cottesloe – mastery as always from our three beautiful performers...
- Wow, what a concert today! Extraordinary playing by Rebecca Glorie, Melinda Forsythe and Tommaso Pollio at Cottesloe Civic Centre.
- It was a fantastic concert!
- Bravi Tommaso, Rebecca and Melinda – an absolutely marvellous concert today!
- Wondrous concert in a venue with great acoustics, today! The dynamic trio in full flight with amazing music. Make sure you get to their August concert!! Thank you for a great afternoon.
- …I was so blown away by that concert. I’m such a hard critic, but I found it faultless. It was sheer perfection.
- Great concert, we booked the whole season…
- Brilliant Concert.
- …it (the concert) was very successful…We had the best audience we’ve ever had! Please come again next year.
- I just went to an amazing concert with Chimera Ensemble -spectacular playing by each and every one of them. The Kodaly was lush, the Borodin breathtaking and The Brahms was incredible...A wonderful concert.
- GREAT performance last Sunday – be sure not to miss the one at Cottesloe Civic Centre. World Class!
- Please pass on our congratulations to the ensemble for last Sunday’s concert. As a concert goer of many years, I have never heard such amazing playing. It sounded like a full orchestra. Such spirit and energy with superb intonation and articulation. The Haydn was a revelation. Altogether a superbly programmed concert – and the afternoon tea was very good. Thanks for such wonderful entertainment.
- Just to let you know that we attended their concert last night and it was absolutely magnificent. The ensemble belonged in the Conservatorium of music or on a bigger stage, not at some church hall. Amongst us were other tango enthusiasts and Piazzolla’s tangos were played with such intensity, passion, and sheer musicianship. We had goose pimples and they have reinstated my interest in Piazzolla.
Teacup - One Boy's Story
- Teacup - One Boy's Story was proudly supported by the City of Perth, and the State Library of Western Australia.
- Teacup was composed for Music Book, by Matt Ottley, with additional lyrics by Rebecca Young - an adaptation of the award-winning picture book Teacup, written by Rebecca Young and illustrated by Matt Ottley.
- World premiere performances were given in the Ground Floor Gallery, State Library of Western Australia, surrounded by an exhibition of the original artworks from Teacup.
- Link to comments